Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I am now totally buhhh-roke!

Last new rig i bought was also on july 3rd. Wife now says i am not allowed anywhere near a dealership during the July 4 weekend! :)

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

It's an '07 w/ 27k miles. I also looked at an '07 F150, while definitly a nice truck, the ride, handleing, comfort level, and throttle response (It's a BEAST!) of the Tundra was definitly superior to the F150. Oh, and got it at a really good price! It will be getting a canopy.

Nice!!!.. I would really like my husband to step up into one of those...his Tacoma is just too small..and the new Tundras get the same gas mileage as his 6cyl Tacoma. We were going to let Toyota have his truck due to the recall...but cant get enough for it to buy another truck outside of the recall years :-\ And cant afford another car payment.

I am curious , the more you drive that, your opinions on it.I havent heard one bad thing about the Tundra yet. Gas Mileage etc.

Nice!!!.. I would really like my husband to step up into one of those...his Tacoma is just too small..and the new Tundras get the same gas mileage as his 6cyl Tacoma. We were going to let Toyota have his truck due to the recall...but cant get enough for it to buy another truck outside of the recall years :-\ And cant afford another car payment.

I am curious , the more you drive that, your opinions on it.I havent heard one bad thing about the Tundra yet. Gas Mileage etc.

Love it. Except for having a payment for the first time in 5 years.:-\ Still figuring mileage since they list all Tundras 15/19 to 15/20. Not much of a worry for me since it's not my daily. Drives and handles beautifully. Very comfy interior. Body roll in the corners is virtually non-exist. Super tight (suprised me for being such a large truck) turn radius. A very smooth and quiet ride. Great throttle and braking response. The short nose makes tight navigation (parking lots) a lot easier. I wish the guages were not so deep set, it's like looking down a tunnel! But thats minor and i can live with it. Everything else is very user friendly. I test drove a same year F150 and the Tacoma was really a superior truck. The Ford, while definitly a nice truck, was more sluggish, required lots of turning room, and basically came in second to all the things i listed above.

That Tundra is a Nice Lookin` Truck for Sure... :) ...

Here People Dislike too much Tacomas Because their Weak Steering Parts, They trend to Break While Driving! :eek: but you must Know that our Roads are Pretty Bad...

This is my husbands second one..bought the first one in 85 brand new...drove it until the bed fell off in 2001 when he bought his current one. His is the 3.4 ltr V6 extended cab 4x4 5 spd.... 260K miles ..runs fantastic , still on his original clutch. ( I changed his timing belt last year along with water pump etc) and he just put new heavier duty leaf springs in it. But he could really use something bigger. He is a Carpenter doing high end stuff (for Celebrities etc. ) and most of the time his truck is too small.

I have known a few people with the early T100s and they proved to be a good truck also.

Toyota definately makes one of the best trucks...but I am understanding the Nissans are going really good also.

I really wanted one of the CrewMax (even larger rear passenger area) Tundras but too much $$ for me. If you go take one for a spin you will be comming home with it! They really drive that nice. Then for ************s and giggles go try an F150. I didn't try any other brands to make a comparison.