Ultimate Subaru Message Board

100% Stupid & Dangerous but watch this Buick fly.

Buick350X

It could have been worse, they had someone on a radio letting them know the coast was clear, I just hope they had the right gear in the car, but judging by the age of the "radio man" they probably didn't.

Was a smooth landing though, but man, the stupid things we do as kids .. oh did I say that out-loud? :lol:

Difference was I did it on a BM bike track but I should have visited the hospital several times but it's like you have 9 lives when your young. :burnout:

That was cool wasn't it???

The old original parts probably helped allot as it didn't rebound hard after the jump like a new fancy strut car might do. It just squatted right back down and went straight.

Any sudden rebound n correction by him would of ended up into the trees.

But from first hand experience on that body style, the tree's would of stood no chance. Would of been like a big game of dominos.

• 7 months later...

i remember having two or three versions of that car in my family as a kid and 85 olds delta 88 of my own. i can say for sure unless it is big oak or larger. trees have a real problem heading their way:lol:

That was cool wasn't it???

The old original parts probably helped allot as it didn't rebound hard after the jump like a new fancy strut car might do. It just squatted right back down and went straight.

Any sudden rebound n correction by him would of ended up into the trees.

But from first hand experience on that body style, the tree's would of stood no chance. Would of been like a big game of dominos.

Edited by dragonfire
spell check....please....lol