Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roll Call for UNcracked EA81 Dash

I have one in my shed, you won't get a pic from me though.

Funny story, about 3 or 4 years ago somebody who shall go nameless (it was shawn W) and myself pulled a pefect dash out of a junkyard ea81. If you done it you know it's a pain in the rump roast. Then he knocked over our wheelbarrow with the dash on it and messed it up pretty good. we left it there.

I have one in my shed, you won't get a pic from me though.

Funny story, about 3 or 4 years ago somebody who shall go nameless (it was shawn W) and myself pulled a pefect dash out of a junkyard ea81. If you done it you know it's a pain in the rump roast. Then he knocked over our wheelbarrow with the dash on it and messed it up pretty good. we left it there.

Id almost kill for that dash today too if it makes it hurt less. After a day of pulling nearly an entire car apart and then using the pull and saves crap wheel borrows on a 105 degree day I think this is still my fault and not excusable.

Id almost kill for that dash today too if it makes it hurt less. After a day of pulling nearly an entire car apart and then using the pull and saves crap wheel borrows on a 105 degree day I think this is still my fault and not excusable.
I feel your pain having pulled three dashes in my time. Worst job to do on a subaru; worse than even pulling the heater box.