Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New EA to EJ Manual - Prettied up :)

Hey all,

Was in the process of reading the EA 2 EJ manual written by Numbchux, and found it to be a little hard to read and navigate, just because no page numbers etc, and a little messy in places.

Being bored, I decided to tidy it up a bit, and make it like a booklet, so you can print it out , slap in it a folder and have it on hand when you're working on your subie.

Its the exact same info, just laid out a bit more precise and easy to navigate.

Probably a bit of a waste of an hour, but hopefully it'll help someone.

Link here

Please tell me what you think!

Edited by rxleone

umm, my Korean is pretty rusty, what do I click on above the beefcake studs to download that? :lol:

ok, found the language bar and switched to english...

hey that does look sharp and I think Numbchux will appreciate that you left his name on every page, even the nice title page with the suubie logo

nice job, well done

Edited by Txakura
fremdsprache und komment

umm, my Korean is pretty rusty, what do I click on above the beefcake studs to download that? :lol:

ok, found the language bar and switched to english...

hey that does look sharp and I think Numbchux will appreciate that you left his name on every page, even the nice title page with the suubie logo

nice job, well done

Yeah I never wanted to take the fact he wrote it away, just make it a bit more easy on the eyes and practical in paper format in the workshop. Thank you :)

• 2 years later...

I might have it but I'm not sure wether it's the older one or is it this prettied up version that I have. I have a pdf that is named EA2EJ.pdf and dater 21.06.2009.

EDIT: Nope I think it's the original numbchuck one that I have !

Edited by -tombba-