Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey browns camp guys

Sweet oregon mud mutts is in the running also i wi;; need help to start my own web page since I am not internet sauvie but this oregon group needs to happen there are so many of us and no group

why don't you just use the social club function on this board?

I think it's a great idea, my only suggestion would be to not make it Oregon specific as to not deter anyone who may live in a bordering state from wanting to be a part of....:grin: Maybe something like northwest dirt worshippers!? I dunno. Subie silt slingers?! I'll come up with more periodically in my head and throw em up here as I remember...

Thanks, Spencer

I think it's a great idea, my only suggestion would be to not make it Oregon specific as to not deter anyone who may live in a bordering state from wanting to be a part of....:grin: Maybe something like northwest dirt worshippers!? I dunno. Subie silt slingers?! I'll come up with more periodically in my head and throw em up here as I remember...

Thanks, Spencer

Good point...Vancouver's a big city, and is actually much closer than some of us members in OR. will be. How 'bout NOOB: Northwest Oregon Or Battleground!?! :lol:

We can get together and talk about some of the stuff you want to put on the website then I can through one together for us.

Sweet oregon mud mutts is in the running also i wi;; need help to start my own web page since I am not internet sauvie but this oregon group needs to happen there are so many of us and no group

Thanks, Spencer

My goal is to not just keep it oregon but to at least get everyone on the same page we will need leaders for portions of the region also I am trying to make it northwest friendly as washington has a group I dont want to detour away from thenm either but I do want to make it subie club oriented I dont want to start it on the board because these guys have enough to do then monitor us all day I still want usmb because this is where I grew from and not want to shy away but I think we as a group need to create hands on things and creativity amongs ourselves in one place I have designs and modifications I still havent put up that I need to on usmb that I think other people would grow from but I also want to have what the club northwest washington has and thats friends hanging together going on rides and having a spare car for others to enjoy our sport to trail activities and fixes welding diffs and putting in lsd please I ask everyone to read and consider these things it doesnt just pertain to offroad but rally suspension mods for other subies to If you got ideas join lets make a family.

northwest .............

My goal is to not just keep it oregon but to at least get everyone on the same page we will need leaders for portions of the region also I am trying to make it northwest friendly

Sounds good...then I won't have to wheel with Heeps all the time!

I can provide a pass report on Lolo at anytime after Oct.

SOG (Subaru owners group) or some variation of that. Northwest SOG, SOG of PNW, just throwin brainstorms.

I like it, but there is already a subaruownersgroup.com and forum. How about Subaru Owners Offroad Band? The url is available too. :banana: