Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hankook ventus sport tires are definitle ot gravel tires.

mcbrat

No saying you got sideways without pics Mick. :)

:lol: My wife was

If I would have had a clear view of the GPS to see what was ahead, it would have been a bit better... there's not really a good spot for a dash sitting GPS unit in th SS....

proper tools for the job are always better.I hate having street performance tires on a car in gravel.They feel like they offer no grip on the gravel.So confidence is way low so speeds are lower as a result.Thats just the way things are though.

a gravel rally tire is crap on dry pavement,a performance summer tire sucks in gravel,a snow tire sucks at everything except in snow,a dry tire sucks in the wet,etc,etc...

a gravel rally tire is crap on dry pavement,a performance summer tire sucks in gravel,a snow tire sucks at everything except in snow,a dry tire sucks in the wet,etc,etc...

And that's why all are so much fun outside their given conditions - except the snow tyres, they just suck outside their given conditions, particularly in the dry (wear too quickly!)

And:

thisthreadisuselesswiths.jpg

Video will suffice if there are no pics. Even pics of the bruises (if any) your wife gave you would do the job ;)

Cheers

Bennie