Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS13 Registration is Open!

636484856_nE9mP-M.jpg

Hey Subaru Fans!

We are happy to announce the opening of pre-registration for this years West Coast Subaru Show.

The show will be held August 27th-28th at Skamania County Fairgrounds As usual we will have camping on the Friday before the show, but the main show will be Saturday, and Sunday will be the usual pack up, clean up, and drive home.

Pre-registraion will be $8 this year (same as last year) and registraion at the gate will be $10.

We will also be giving away a special gift for the first 150 or so people that are registered, so be sure to register early!

Follow the link to register: WCSS 13 Registration

Stay tuned for this year's shirts and glasses! WCSS Store

FACEBOOK | FACEBOOK EVENT

SPECIAL NOTE:

This year we are NOT going to be able to have a mud pit at the show. This is a real bummer for us, since the mud pit has been an integral part of the show for several years. The grounds are still recovering from the last time we use their arena for WCSS11.

Do not fret though, we have several different activities in the works for entertainment at the time of the show.

I noticed it says 15/night. Is that per tent, per car, per person, how is that broken down?

Thanks for bring this to my attention. I edited the page to show the current rates.

This year we are charging $15 for 1 night, or $20 for both nights.

We charge per tent.

Thanks!

What if you charged for the mud pit and then gave the grounds the money to fix it after we're finished?:confused: I'd be down to pay like $10-$15 to go in the mud pit.

Believe me, we went down this road.

For a time, they wanted $5k for the mudpit/repair. And when we told them we might be able to come up with that, they balked, and flat out told us it wasn't on the table anymore.

• 4 weeks later...