Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Tahuya Feb 4th

monstaru

Ima do a shakedown run this day.

I know some of NWWO is down, who else?

Use a map to find out where it is, the interwebs are your friends.Mild trail , some mud holes, you COULD bring a stocker, but you would end up on the sidelines to watch.Thats cool too I guess.up to you!

WHOS IN?

cheers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! Tahuya's my usual wheeling spot, I know it well. I've been trying to get some subies out there for several years now. Stockers will do fine on some trails, but might not want to attempt some of the others. Be prepared for lots of water(very deep in some places). Don't forget your Discover Pass.

Jesse

Who's got two thumbs and is in..... This guy!

I have a nagging worry in my head that I have something else planned that day, but if I don't I'll be there in the Pinz, with winch incase any of you scoobies get stuck. (on second thought it might be this from a previous chat)

95% of Tahuya would be doable in a stock subie if you don't mind scratches or using some speed to get over obstacles, but it would be a lot more fun in something with a lift and real offroad tires.

We're wheeling for his bday this weekend, the 4th we gather and fill up a hall and party down as one big family. :drunk:

:Flame: Tahuya's not really wheeling anyways Brain.

If I had a proper invite I would have made it out.:/

And be a snob all you want ;)

Tahuya is a place for me to go fast and test the suspension.

Then I'll hit Walker to see how it does in the mud.

Then Evans in the Spring. Etc.

I will do them all.;)because I live over here now.

Then I'll start working on finishing the buggy and do some 'real'

Wheeling;):grin::horse:

• 2 weeks later...
Im in................ Skylar you should come up this weekend if you got time we can fix you all up if you want

Jeff

Damnit ! Lol I knew I should've waited to hear back from you or josh . I have her in the garage now, doing my Bj's and tie rods. Rotors and pads and possibly wheel bearings but I should have all that done by tomorrow or so . I'll get ahold of you .

Damnit ! Lol I knew I should've waited to hear back from you or josh . I have her in the garage now, doing my Bj's and tie rods. Rotors and pads and possibly wheel bearings but I should have all that done by tomorrow or so . I'll get ahold of you .

Ok sounds good.............

Jeff