Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lightweight Subaru 360 racer

:banana:

Lean and light.... ready to fight ! This is my 1969 Subaru 360 sedan that was purchased new here in Oregon, a one owner car with the original title from new, and has a perfect rust free body. Even the original paint is in really good shape. This car has been with me 4 years now and has odd past history inmy hands. My buddy found this Subaru for sale with no engine and a bunch of parts. He really wanted it. I wanted to help him get into the microcar scene. I checked the car out onsite, bought it for him, and hauled it home. When my "cheapskate" buddy found out it would cost a little money to buy a clutch and pistons to put the engine together to make it run ....he got instant ice cold cheapskate feet and backed out. I then offered and sold the car to another buddy, who lost his job and he backed out as well. Destiny states this car will not leave unless I fix it up. In which case I will want to keep it.