Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gorilla Light Bar Build Complete - 93-01 Impreza

Skemcin

Here are some pics of the build today. Obviously this is not a 100% complete bar as far as finished welds and it not being coated of course, but this shows you the finished product with respect to mounting points and the design perspective. If you followed our Baja Build, you will see a lot of similarities. As it turns out, the chassis of the 93-01 shares similar mounting points with the Baja. So this bar doesn't have the base loop like the other Impreza bars but offers the same light and winch configurations as all our other bars.

I will be organizing the buy thread Monday - it will be for any bar we make as well as our adjustable trailing arm.

Here are the pics:

IMG_9602.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

IMG_9605.JPG

IMG_9607.JPG

IMG_9609.JPG

IMG_9615.JPG

IMG_9616.JPG

I'm just realizing that I never snapped a shot of the bar (other than with my iPod that I posted on twitter) with the top hoop. These are the only shots I have (at the time of the post) that show the top hoop:

AxPSsXaCAAE9UVe.jpg:large

AxPetviCMAEnpQD.jpg:large

Sorry for the lower quality images of these last two - they will get updated.

##

Orders for 93-01, 02-07, 08-11 Impreza and all Baja models will be open on Monday

(information to be posted then)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...