Ultimate Subaru Message Board

'95 lift

subiemogger

:headbang:I have been working on a '95 legacy L with good results. I have put a 2 1/2" lift and also in the middle of a strut swap with outback struts. they are just alittle over 2" longer than the stock struts I have. I want to be able to put GOOD mud tires under the car and not just pulled studded tires. I think that when i'm all done I will be able to have 215/75/15(forester wheels) tires.I am new to this forum and I came to it cuz of the great group of people that use it. ALL INPUT WELCOMED. As soon as am more familiar with this I will start to send pictures. bumpers are all cut up with custom steel work and its always covered in mud. ............yo....Subaru rules.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been away from this forum for a while........sorry, but i just read your post. lol.  I got a 5 1/2" lift out of my legacy L and plan on cutting some of the fenders apart to accommodate 31/ 9.5 / 15. maybe 33'' if they work..like the thinner tires over the fat ones... Use to go wheeling out your way....Hillockburn. Mollala River corridor. Now I am in Albany, or. and going out the back side of green peter lake.After the lift the only thing I watch is a torn boot.....would dig seeing your ride and talkin shop. look fer a subie stamped TREEDODGER. later brother