Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Are they all like this?
My 2003 doesn't have fold down seats either I don't think. I just went and looked and didn't appear to.

Convert one? LOL

The wagons seem easier to find, maybe just circumstantial though, don't see a lot of H6's in general.

Distance might shoot it down - but member on subaruoutback recently posted his for sale in Texas for a fantastic price. Not sure if it's sedan or wagon though.

Not sure about that. I thought 95-99 was Gen1, 2000-04 was Gen2, 05-09 was Gen3, and 10-current is Gen4.

You're confusing the fact that first gen legacy never had an outback varient. So a 2nd gen legacy is a 1st gen outback... So to avoid confusion, blu is a 2nd gen legacy. 90-94 is first gen. Legacy and outback are the same thing, just outback has lift. It's essentially a legacy. SUS is a lifted legacy sedan. It gets really confusing calling an 95-99 outback a 1st gen...

Might want to just talk years right now.

Not sure about that. I thought 95-99 was Gen1, 2000-04 was Gen2, 05-09 was Gen3, and 10-current is Gen4.

Talking generations is confusing....

89-94 is the first generation of Legacy

96-99 is the first generation of Outback..or at least it's talked like that sometimes.

And then it gets muddier than that too....

I think it's easier to talk years/engines sometimes...like to a guy in the middle of a hurricane. LOL

Good to hear you got through Sandy okay. Not so happy to see Blu in that condition. If I were you, I'd be bawling right now... I'd hate to think of losing my Baja that way.

Next time a hurricane is bearing down on NYC, feel free to pack up Blu's replacement and head on up to the Albany area. If I'm out of driveway, you can park on the lawn. There's always a free bedroom, couch, air mattress, and/or tent available. It may not be home, but it's dry.