Ultimate Subaru Message Board

goble wagon 82gl

goblewagon

how many miles are on it? and definitely more picks:brow:, i just got a passing lamp hooked up on my 85 brat there very cool i even got it set up to run by its self so i could look like a motorcycle driving down the road with only the third eye on or in my case the 5th eye, also more info on it would be nice like what your plans are for it which shawn said above

specs

ea81 with old junky carter carb

4-speed

4wd

250,000miles..

it has been in dry storage for almost 10 years and has no rust

plans as of right now

a good cleaning

sort out the POs electrical mess:rolleyes:

weber swap

diffrent wheels... possible hub redrill

this car is going to be more of a street machine because i already have my 85 wagon for offroad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok so got my weber and got it on

553284_414632131946747_406646208_n_zpscaaca99b.jpg

but i have one problem...my throttle cable isnt long enough? this car had a carter carb and the throttle cable hooks on the oposite side of the carb so do i need a different throttle cable like one that was for a car with a hitachi? are they longer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks better with white wagon wheels IMO.  That hood, although nicely done, is better suited to an AE86 Trueno or some 80's Toyota.  I always thought the Land of the Rising Sun stuff never belonged on Subies. But it is your ride so no complaints.

How did you lower the front?  Cut coils or use 2wd struts?

Looks better with white wagon wheels IMO.  That hood, although nicely done, is better suited to an AE86 Trueno or some 80's Toyota.  I always thought the Land of the Rising Sun stuff never belonged on Subies. But it is your ride so no complaints.

How did you lower the front?  Cut coils or use 2wd struts?

the wheels are still white this picture just makes them look brown. and I cut coils and removed the adjuster bolts on my strut to drop the perch down a little bit.