Ultimate Subaru Message Board

welcome to datsaru

the wait is over and i can finally post :headbang:

hi im Robyn from Vancouver BC I've been a subaru fan for ten years since i bought my first gl goon.

this last fall as i was prepping my 91 loyale for a hopefully snow filled winter and i decided to do something about the poor lighting on the goon. being a datsun guy and frustrated with my own kind eating up all the LSD. i decided to fight back and started installing datsun parts on my subaru

welcome to datsaru

PA010006.jpgPA080002-1.jpg

i would like to upgrade to 15s add a 2" lift plus swap in one of the dual range tranys i have from subaru's past.

for now i will put on my winter 185/80r13 boots and hit the FSR's in search of snow

cheers

Edited by RMS

DSCN5774_zpse9b506bc.jpg

well actually she was a 86 GL camo goon that lived with the TOD for over a 100,000k befor she was too rotted to drive. her rust ran from the brake master to the seat riser. the sub frame had rotted away to nothing and one day the windshield split after getting some air on a rail xing. if i put a jack on the rocker I could make the crack grow. she was so ruff that a friend entered it in a radio contest "crush my beater" on the fox and she made it into the top three. thankfully she didn't win and i was able to salvage some parts before i sent her to the great rolling dyno in the sky