Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2013's project car....

newlisbonlegacy

My to do list is huge on this! lol The interior is really nice! I was surprised for it sitting in a storage unit for 7 years! I was in iraq when my father had to put it in storage. All it really needs is carptet, new head liner, and new wiper switch. I'm on the border of changing it to flat black, or keep her the stock turd brown color lol.

My to do list is huge on this! lol The interior is really nice! I was surprised for it sitting in a storage unit for 7 years! I was in iraq when my father had to put it in storage. All it really needs is carptet, new head liner, and new wiper switch. I'm on the border of changing it to flat black, or keep her the stock turd brown color lol.

I vote for the OEM color, maybe clean it up a bit with some polish. Flat black seems a bit too popular these days.

Yeah that was my worry. I've always been a fan of flat black, and i'm deff keeping the engine completely stock. One of my dads frineds has a 360 and he murdered it! Painted it ferrari yellow, and stock a damn John Deere lawnmower engine in it! Idk what the hell he was smokin when he did that