Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Parting out or Selling DL wagon.

Either or....Runs and drives great except for a blown left rear shock. Can provide a good rear set. Hood is...well, less than desired. Can throw in a near perfect condition one for $50.

Interior looks like it was not taken car of...otherwise would clean up nice and everything is functional.

Engine and trans is sound, and quiet. New muffler, has fresh inspection sicker...new ignition stuffs...

Anyhow, there has not been any attention given to this over in the market place, so Id see if I can get an interest here.

$250 for the DL wagon now, 2wd auto btw.....or make offers on parts. Its in Charlotte NC.

Dscf2182.jpg

So its driveable and inspected? How many miles on the engine and tranny? Girlfriend is looking for a daily driver, she won't do the stick shift, so this might be an option. I won't have any money for it for a couple of weeks though, so hopefully that wouldn't be a problem.

80k miles on them. Driveable? Yes, hop in, turn key, fasten seat belt and close door...and dont forget to put it in "D" and you're ready to go! Its got a fresh inspection sticker from April. Good 'til April 2005 ofcourse.

WJM, if you don't have a good hood now (if you were going to the yard for one), I've got one here in light blue from the blue GL that Moosens just parted. Shipping might be steep though. It's got a couple nicks on the front, other than that it's solid. No major dents or rust spots larger than a pinhead.

• 1 month later...

Actually, the car has already made it with its new owner to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. So yes, it would make it to CO...but you would have to talk to the new owner about it! lol But i dont think they would give it up.