Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Trip report - Harry's in Pennsburg

Well, I cruised over to the Pennsburg location of Harry's U Pull It this weekend for a couple items for my dail driver. Subie-wise there was not much there. No EA81's at all, but there were,

2 or 3 Standard Imprezzas (read not outback or WRX verstions) - good interiors (minus air bag deployment) with front end damage

1 Legacy wagon - front end damage, interior prettly well stripped, rear body in excellent shape.

1 EA82 Wagon - 4wd auto (rear diff and front axels gone) - gray interior in pretty good shape - severe body damage to driver's side but good passenger side and rear pannels. Wagon is red.

No Peugot's at all (that I saw) but plenty of Honda's and Toyota's :rolleyes:

Anybody need anything from the above vehicles? I'd be glad to go back on 6/26 and look for what you need (they are closed by the time I get off work on weekdays). It takes me less than 10 minutes to arrive there. If you need seats from any of these, they are on special this week at this location - $10 each.

Mods, please feel free to put this wherever you feel it's appropriate.

Ed