Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone wanna go to Oregon trail Pro rally?

Guest SuperRallyVovo

Guest SuperRallyVovo

If anyone wants to go to Oregon Trail Pro rally July 12 & 13.

I will have at least 1 seat open... And I prefer to go with at least 2 people. I "should" have my green turbo wagon working by then. I want NOAH!!! to come! But I can't get ahold of u!!! LOL.

Guest SuperRallyVovo

Define enter? If u want to enter the race that would be several hundred dollars. But to spectate its free. I spectate at rallys all the time. Its very fun! So cool to watch the cars drift and make BOV sounds... Tires spinning.:D Its in Hillsburo oregon.

Guest SuperRallyVovo

WElp so far, I am meeting Andrew (HONDA SUCKS) down there. I am voulenteering for stage crew! SO i get to tell everyone in my area what to do and not do.:rollin:

I also get to sit VERY close to the action in the comfort of my car. SO i want more people to come with me! SO far, Austin is "thinkin" about it. Which means he isn't going. And I dunno about anybody else. So who wants to get a ride? Its a 2 day trip.

Guest Hondasucks

Well, I talked to my "Pink Martini" and she is willing to volunteer as well on Sunday lol, (MAybe we should rally the Hyundai :evil: :lol:

Guest SuperRallyVovo

I will be rallyin at night time most likely. On saturday. Ur welcome to join me! R u coming saturday and sunday?

As long as u know u can't actually "ENTER" ur car in the race. But I will be rallying throught the woods at reasonable speeds anyway.:P