Ultimate Subaru Message Board

brat owners

Yes, there would probably be a demand if the price was right - I know I would probably buy a couple - I have at least 3 or 4 tailgates that could be resurected with a new skin or lots of body work otherwise. But there is more demand for the chrome strip that goes on top of the tailgate.... I've seen the strip go for twice what a tailgate goes for.

GD

The chrome strip is actually stainless steel and I believe I may be able to help there as well.It all depends on demand.I am a sheetmetal engineer by trade and if there is the demand I can make a pattern and jigs to make the skins and the s/s strip.It will give me motovation to repair my own and I believe there would be a good demand over here.The US is a bigger market and with the exchange rate I think you will find the price will be reasonable.

Yes, there would probably be a demand if the price was right - I know I would probably buy a couple - I have at least 3 or 4 tailgates that could be resurected with a new skin or lots of body work otherwise. But there is more demand for the chrome strip that goes on top of the tailgate.... I've seen the strip go for twice what a tailgate goes for.

GD