Ultimate Subaru Message Board

14" pug alloys at lynwood PAP

Doesn't look like anyone knows about them Its on a black pug turbo. The tires look to be matching. Set of 4 as of 7/25/04 at about noonish. The car was in very nice shape too it was at the back line by the fence. I put 3 of the wheels in the trunk and 1 is still on the drivers side front. Too make it look like an incomplete set... So check the trunk!!!

i was up ther yesterday about 1ish and saw nothing there and went to everett after that and found a disc setup and pulling it and running around the yard i thought i would go check the diff for lsd and after crawling under i realized i was a complete moron and pulled 2wd discs off and then threw tehm down next to a red ea82 in front, i also noticed at lynnwood pap there was a ea81 with a carter/weber on it but i left it....

Don't touch the carter/webers, they are the devil! If it was a weber though...
Actually, they're not as evil as I've been lead to believe. My oldest son won Truck/SUV class last year with his '82 Brat. When I was running it with him on the first rallycross of this year, the idle was a bit low so I went to adjust the idle and found his car still had a carter/weber carb! He won that event in class too and was third overall for the day. Not too shabby for a single barrel carb!