Ultimate Subaru Message Board

high rise turbo intake

i just resently purchaced 6 turbo units one complete turbo moter 2 good blocks 2 sets of used heads 1 set of brand new heads. and other micalance parts. for $450. i also got a high rise turbo intake that the guy told me was only used on european xt for like 2 years. i was wondering if any one could tell me more about it.

oh i also got a limited slip rear dif with disk brakes with the deal that i want to sell.

guess i should have said the stuff is for the ea82 my car is an 87 gl-10 wagon

Pics of the intake please..And I would like to secure first place in line if a bunch of this stuff goes up for sale :)

i have a few turbo intakes in veryous stages of complition. a wiring harness and ecu for an 85 rx. and some fuel injectors. that is about all i want to sell right now.

i will try to get the pic soon.

i have a few turbo intakes in veryous stages of complition. a wiring harness and ecu for an 85 rx. and some fuel injectors. that is about all i want to sell right now.

i will try to get the pic soon.

I'm intersted in some Intake parts. Looking for parts of what we call a spyder intake which may be what you said was a high rise intake.

Keith

I'm intersted in some Intake parts. Looking for parts of what we call a spyder intake which may be what you said was a high rise intake.

Keith

i've been looking around on the site and i have detirmind that it is a spider intake. i think i am keeping ahold of that so if parts off a standard turbo intake will work i got those. otherwise i'm sorry