Ultimate Subaru Message Board

photo of 74 GFT coupe

Don't worry not many people over here have seen one either. My father owned one in 75. I have been looking for this one for about four years now as I knew it existed but couldn't track it down. And it is the only one on the road in NZ just like our GSR. To have two rare subies would be nice but I guess one will have to do for now.

how come im an avid old skool subaru NUT and ive never seen one of thoose before?

Well,I have Pat's 73 paid for just need to get the last of the transport funds in line.Costly.

I had at least on GF coupe that had those seats way back in the early-mid eighties.Was probably my 2nd car ever.Mine was maroon with saddle interior.It was balls out bitchin for what 95 % of the American public laughed at.I loved that car.

Well I have put in a bid of $4000 for the GFT. Just waiting to hear back. Fingers crossed and I might get it.

This is a photo of a 1974 GFT for sale in NZ for $5000nz. Been in the same family for 20yrs and now they are moving overseas and need to sell it. I would love to buy it.

I swear, if that car was in my state (Delaware, especially in the Wilmington Vicinity), people would up and down call it an old school Datsun. It'd probably get stolen in due time as well. :-\ Those old school Datsuns are used to be raced with.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1583

781600cs-e-KpA11.jpg 78' Datsun 1600CS-e

771400GL--B-KA10.jpg 1977 Datsun 1400 GL

Well I have offered $4000nz for the GFT and the owner has accepted my offer.

All I have to do now is find the money and fly 2000kms to pick it up and drive it home.

This is a photo of a 1974 GFT for sale in NZ for $5000nz. Been in the same family for 20yrs and now they are moving overseas and need to sell it. I would love to buy it.