Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Humor:Sex in Subarus Poll

Guest moosens

Guest moosens

Honey,there's some cRaZy guy on the Subaru Board talking about having sex in Subarus....should we warm up the Justy?

Yes I did it in my '78 Brat!!!!yup inside,not just the bed!

It was a blast to find out that Subaru seats folded nearly flat.That was like 1980 or so when I had a couple of nifty 'Barus,the GF and an FE,from the mid 70's.You couldn't fold back seats like that in your daddy's Maverick!!.....17 years old,totally irrisponsible,65 cents for a quart of beer,buck a bone(read fatty),car ROCKIN'!!

OK its late,Chuck inspired me,blame him :)

.....so come on(no pun intended)share your story(stains,rips,accidents),or make one up like they do in the magazines.

If you read this far congratulations,you have a bonafide sense of humor......I'm just blowing off steam from a stressful week or more of total,all-out,mind wringing,pppttttt!....sorry,enjoy!

Orgasmaddict!

Guest subeman90

I've had sex in my legacy a few times and it was great. I love how the rear seat folds down (wagon)and gives that sort-of craftmatic feeling with a slight tilt. I also slept in there too once when we went camping and it got a little cold that evening. I once had sex in a XT turbo. Anyone ever tried to pull that one off??? not very easy. One time we heard some noises outside the car so we hurried to get the heck out of there....I was wearing nothing but my underwear and a condom and she was naked. ohhhh the good old days.

anyone else?

Matt

Guest GeoffreyR

Wow...this thread is... interesting.

Oddly, never in any of my Subarus. Used the front seat of my Geo Storm though. that was cramped.

Anyone ever heard that old Dr. Demento song "Making Love in a Subaru"?

Guest richierich

Kind of funny that your mentioned me. I acually was almost born in a Ford! But getting back to sex, I must admit I have had a few good times in Subbies, I almost lost my boyhood in my Justy. I have driven up a mountain road in my sedan and we happened to get lost :) Went to the drive-ins movies in Wagon, (my dad thought I liked the to drive the wagons cuz they were good ski cars) Won't even talk about what girls can do (to you) while driving w/ the cruise control on.

Actually the most embarassing time was, my girlfriend and I went and parked the XT and had some fun, well when we went to leave the car would not start. We had to wall 10 blocks to her house. The next morning I had to take my dad back to where the car was parked, in the trees, it was the coil wire had popped off the coil, I felt stupid and embarrassed.

Sorry in advance for offending anyone :)

Guest ClintSC9

No one should be offended that people have sex in cars. Is there someone who hasn't!!!?

Me, a couple of times in the front passenger seat of 80 wagon. Not easy but possible and a lot of fun.

And a memorable mobile experience on a rough road. That was long before beer and food made my stomach too big. *SIGH*

Guest gotey

Sadly, I cannot claim to have shown my girl the O face(anyone that has seen the movie office space will get that one) in a Sube. My "fun" days were spent in a 1979 Plymouth Fury, and the first time we messed around she mistook the floor shifter( had the button in the middle, not a T shifter) as my thing.I`m still not sure if I should be upset she would mistake me for someting like that or if I should be really proud that she would think something that hard was me.

sex in an XT...that could not have felt good

Guest mudrat79

Well I must admit I am part of the crew. Most memorable experience .....

I was playing tour guide to A Gal from NewYork, She had come out to visit relatives, and wanted to see some real country...

Ended up at the top of a mountain romping in the back of my ole 79 wagon in the middle of a 2 hr thunder and lightning storm......That was a once in a life time thing...:-) Since then it's been kind of a thing to Christen the Newest car in the bunch...:-) Brats are a bit rough, but it is do-able.....Dirt roads are fun........:-)~

Next.......John in Oregon....

Well I'll fess up too.:lol: I'm 6'4" tall and I did it in the drivers front seat of a 77 Subaru wagon when I was 18 and very limber.:evil: I too have christened many other cars but that will have to be another day and story!:smokin:

Guest moosens

Cool,glad to see nobody takes it too serious here.

Yes the Dr.Demento tune should be the Board's anthem.

Whoopty doo in my Subaru!

John mentioned dirt road and I was wondering(JUST wondering) if we were going to get an "alternative lifestyle" post...."not that there's anything wrong with that"..(Seinfeld show)....mistaken for a shifter,wow.That's hard. :) have fun,thanks for not minding the mindless!

Guest Machine Age Victim

Front seat of chevy yes, back of someone esles bronco yes, subie? nope not yet, but I am still alive, there is alot of things that fall under the heading "but honey, I just want to keep the spark alive"

yeah, my wife hasn't had a ride in the "bone rollercoaster" yet (hehe I love that movie) and my favorite Dr. Demento song has to be Fishheads, I have it on mp3, does any one have the love in a subaru song?

and that "alternative lifestyle" thing has taught me not to stop when driving off road!!! (not that theres anything wrong with that)

Guest GeoffreyR

Last time I heard "Making love in a subaru" was about four years ago. I haven't been able to find the MP3 of it yet.

Guest Switzerland

I just looked it up.

"Making Love in a Subaru" is by Damaskas, and is available on tape from CD-NOW on-

Dr. Demento: Dementia Royale for $9.49

I've never heard this song... is it funny??

Guest GeoffreyR

Oh hell yeah it's funny! :) It might actually be worth the $9.49....

"Making love in a Soo-ba roo! That is what I wanna do with you!"

anyway....

Guest Machine Age Victim

yeah qman, she disses us "my love is bigger than a subaru" (then again thats not saying much for her love)

Guest jwwrightmt

Yes it can be good in an xt6.

1981 subaru wagon works too.

1983 subaru wagon works too.

1993 Aerostar is fine.

1993 metro was fun.

still working on the pickup.

tips for xt 6

lower pass seat, not all the way, trial and error

have wife looking out back window almost

get behind

use your hands also

P.S. All of the above cars with my wife after married who says married life is boring.

xt6 was best

Guest Switzerland

Seems to me that there ought to be a name like "the mile high club" for you guys (sadly, I'm not a member... yet). I was thinking maybe something to do with seeing stars (the logo)? Okay, maybe not... hopefully someone else is more creative.

Guest mudrat79

Ok, guys You took the dirt road thing TOTALLY wrong...

When I said " Dirt Roads are fun too,"

What I was trying to say was Driving down a good BUMPY dirt road......is fun too

Do I need to draw a picture...? :-)~

Count me in As a member of the club.....HEHEHE......

John in Oregon......

Guest LAZYMON

It was so long ago and I was much younger and perverted.

I was a young beach bum in San Diego picking up as many women as I could. Well I met this older married woman and she mounted me in the front seat of her Brat. We also got stuck in the mud on fiesta island the same evening. It's funny how long lost or should I say long lust memories can come back to you. I've since changed my ways.

Guest moosens

I think I speak for the board when I say:"WHHHOOOAAAAA!!!!"

You're pulling my "leg" right?

Did 360 seats fold back too?

You weren't in the middle were you?(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Guest Machine Age Victim

moosens, he didn't say that the other two was a girl and a guy. and I do believe hes pulling your leg, unless hes a smurf then theres no way that three people will fit in it.

the "Six Star Club" sounds good?

Guest gotey

MAV,

I like that!

"Ths six star club"

Now all I have to do is persuade my wife that it is imperative that I become a member :)