Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from a new member...

Hello all. We own two Subarus, a 2001 Outback Wagon Ltd. and are taking delivery tomorrow morning of a 2001 Forester S. We have owed the Outback since last January and based on our experience with the OBW, we decided to add another Subie to our stable.

To date, the only problem we've experienced with the OBW was a failed knock sensor that triggered a CEL.

I tend to be quite obsessive about maintenance and service and will probably have no end of questions regarding technical issues, so I hope you're a patient lot!

We also have a 1998 Mercedes-Benz and a 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa in the family.

Hello back from a fellow new member (actually, it's been a few weeks), as well as a fellow Forester driver. You will be amazed at how indispensable this site is, whether it's getting information on proper off-road equipment, or if you just want to shoot the breeze with some of the Subie drivers from Texas (me) to New Zealand. Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome from another relatively new member! I always was impressed with the Subaur's all-wheel-drive and the boxer engine design. I have to admit that this car handles extremely well!

I'm currently trying to see if there's anyone who makes an after market heavy duty bumper for the Forester mainly because of all of the deer we have down here! My wife already hit one and I've had too many close calls myself!!!

Welcome aboad from a 4 month old member. I've got a 95 Legacy Wagon. As mentioned, this site is both wonderful and amazing. For one thing, the passion for Subaru u feel here is enough reassurance as you'll need for new Subie owners. I've rarely encountered a bunch of people as detoted to a car manufacturer as Subaru owners. This site is a great resource, and many of the people here go out of their way to be helpful.