Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another Subaru spotted in another movie!

We watched a movie last night called Napoleon Dynamite. There is a short scene that shows a gen 2 Brat pulling into a driveway! It looked really clean, and it maybe even has back seats! I got a kick out of it, you dont seem to see to many Brats in movies. Otherwise a very interesting movie. It's one of thoes that you watch a few times and still dont really "get".

We watched a movie last night called Napoleon Dynamite. There is a short scene that shows a gen 2 Brat pulling into a driveway! It looked really clean, and it maybe even has back seats! I got a kick out of it, you dont seem to see to many Brats in movies. I took a picture of the screen with my camera so everyone could get an idea of waht I am talking about! Enjoy!

I just recently watched that movie too, and I noticed the Brat. Kind of random, but it was a random sort of movie, so it just seems to fit. When I saw it, I laughed and my girlfriend couldnt understand what was so amusing about it. Oh well... :headbang:

Totally forgot about that dudes mint BRAT. Looked realy sweet on factor wagon wheels and no rust :drunk:

That was a really funny movie too. One of those completly pointless yet some how funny plots :-p Did you watch for after the credits when he rolls up on a valiant steed at the wedding? LOL

• 1 month later...

just finished watching the movie RAT.

i'm not sure if it is or isn't but it looks like they used a subie 360 van in the movie.heard them refer to it as the bread truck.maybe it's just another small van that looks the same. the movie took place over in ireland and was about how a man turned into a rat an how his family reacted to it.funny movie.:banana:

I recall seeing a movie on tv a few months back , the name escapes me, but it was about these pro wrestlers trying to make it big. Anyways the "bad guys" and their manager roll into the arena's parking garage in a nice Brat, and the wrestlers are sitting in the rear seats. Another classic movie moment.

I was watching a movie a few nights ago on the Sci Fi channel about Aliens trying to ruin the ozone layer and during a chase scene, a full size blazer slid aounr a cound into a '83 EA81, just saw the front, couldn't tell what it was (other than wrecked!).