Ultimate Subaru Message Board

first off,hello to all.i'm new around here an wanted to say that i'm glad i'm here.(second) has anyone here installed a lift kit for subies?? been thinking of picking one up an was wondering how long it took to put in,also if it was an easy bolt in? any info would be helpful thanks.

SUBIES RULE!!!!!!!!

first off,hello to all.i'm new around here an wanted to say that i'm glad i'm here.(second) has anyone here installed a lift kit for subies?? been thinking of picking one up an was wondering how long it took to put in,also if it was an easy bolt in? any info would be helpful thanks.

SUBIES RULE!!!!!!!!

search for it with the "search" feature up top. I'm sure there's enough in here about lifting roos to right a 5 volume book series.

SUBIES RULE!!!!!!!!

As well as this forum, also have a look in the Subaru Offroad forum on this same board. Lots of people lift thier Subies to take them offroad. . .

There is a thread in the Subaru Offroad forum about a guy who lifted his first gen Legacy wagon. I'm sure you could go that route pretty easily. All buy and bolt on parts for the most part. I think his skid plates were custom jobs. Anyway check it out !_!

I'll Have a Very Clean Bolt in Kit available towards the end Of February.......It will gain you 4" of tire clearance at the strut, as well as 2 " of ground clearance before you go adding tires and rims , so you could get a total net gain of 3-4 inches of actual ground clearance.....

It is in the proto-typing stage right now, We are getting ready to stick the first one in an 04 Baja, but the same Kit will bolt into your Early Legacy as well.......:)

This is the Beautiful part of the design of the kit.....One size Fits all......:) from 90 Legacy up to a 05 Baja or .....?????

If your interested, E-mail me or Call......

# is in my Sig......

John