Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I'm So Happy!!!! :D

Well I bought a 92 Loyal 4x4 wagon last month for $750. I was in good shape but i don't know when the timing belts were changed last. So today it finally wormed up and I had time so i took a peak and they look band new! Not a single crack no sings of wear what so ever. I am so happy because that is the only reason I haven't been driving it too much. (only 300 miles and most of that was having fun in the parking lots :D ) Now all i have to do is get a radio dash kit so my cd player isn't just sitting there. Get new tire (the ones on it are in good shape but different sizes) And replace the broken parking lamp houses.

Man I am so happy I thought I was going to have to pay some one to change them because I don't have a garage and it is too cold out to mess with them right now.

I am going for a drive! :D

The Loyale series of cars (EA82 are a LOT of fun to drive because they are VERY stable, even at a fairly high speed. Once when I was in a BIG hurry and not paying attention to the speed I was going at, I realized I was going twice the speed limit (70mph) on a small windy road - and it didn't even feel like it!!

Another really nice thing is snow capeability especially with 4x4 cars.

Enjoy it!

The Loyale series of cars (EA82 are a LOT of fun to drive because they are VERY stable, even at a fairly high speed. Once when I was in a BIG hurry and not paying attention to the speed I was going at, I realized I was going twice the speed limit (70mph) on a small windy road - and it didn't even feel like it!!

Another really nice thing is snow capeability especially with 4x4 cars.

Enjoy it!

My car must need new shocks, because it handles like a TURD on wheels!

Check/replace your sway bar bushings too, if there are issues with them you will have a LOT of body roll (I test-drove mine w/o the sway bar - never again)!! I personally don't think shocks are too hard to replace, only thing is you have to disconnect the brake line for the front shocks.