Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hear ye, hear ye...Subaru Klub of Alaska is now official!

We've been working on this for a while now (sorry it's taken so long), but the Subaru Klub of Alaska (SKA) is now officially starting up. We even have cool stickers that you can put on your soobie (Thanks for that can go to McBrat. Nice work, Mick). Lifetime membership is the price of your first sticker, which is $10. Additional stickers are $5. All proceeds will go into a club fund which members can decide what to spend it on (sorry, we won't use it to buy beer).

Soooo, all you Alaskan and Western Canadian Soob-heads that I know are out there, show yourselves, buy a sticker, and join in the fun! It looks like we're going to have a mini-meet in Fairbanks this saturday, and I'll try to get something going in the Anchorage area in the next month or so.

Good news, Kelly. Thanks for all of your hard work in putting this together. I'll be in Fairbanks on Thursday until Sunday morning. The majority of my time will be at Tanana Middle School on Trainer Gate Road. I've got several phone 3's so I can get in touch with the Fairbanks boys. See you there.

I'll be staying at the Wedgewood resort. Call the front desk and ask for the Wasilla Middle school wrestling coaches room. I might have an hour or so to slip away on Saturday, but I'll be at Tanana MS all day there from 8 in the morning until about midnight. Just tell the people at the front door you are thee to see me and you'll be right back out after you find me. That way you won't have to pay admission.

• 2 weeks later...