Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Worth it?

Man, that thing looks cherry! BUT, pictures can be deciving. So, my advice to potetial ebay vehicle buyers to to make sure to check the vehicle out in person before bidding. That way, you can hear it run, maybe drive it, see what the underbody looks like. Play it safe and don't get stung! Good luck, Kurt

WOW! That looks mint. Seems a little odd that the turbo had to be replaced with such low mileage. I would definately want to see it in person if i were buying it. if its in as good condition as it looks it would be a good buy IMO.

It looks quite nice, if it's been garage kept, only driven occasionally and taken care of, the condition doesnt surprise me. The seller will probably want a deposit, but dont give full payment till you've looked at it in person. Look for evidence of a respray, chipped paint on the fender and door bolts indicating that they were removed, bondo. If you get some bad signs like that, it could mean accident damage or rust coverup.