Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sighted: Northgate Mall, Seattle... Rally Brat Racing

So, a couple of us got together at the Northgate Red Robin for dinner with Noah.

Ratty2Austin

Noahdl88

Sparkster

Gunslinger

Syphon

and myself were in attendance. Parked just outside the Red Robin was a pretty nice Brat. It didn't belong to any of us, but it had to be someone in the "know"

Black Brat with a white low topper, White A-bar, Sexy Peugeot Alloy wheels (15"i think...) and nice XT6 seats. On the back part of the sides of the bed there was a vinyl sticker that said: Rally Brat Racing.

Whose Brat was this?! It was there when we got there, and it was still there when we left late that night...

Anyways... I had a blast. Always good to meet new people, especially meet someone that last time you saw them were driving a TOYOTA and flagged you down to ask about your SUBARU, and now they are driving a pretty badass little SUBARU. Makes ya feel good :)

Props to the guy/gal with the Brat. Its in good shape and looks sharp!

If you guys were eating at Red Robin, you should have asked for Brian's table (84Soob); he works there. I can't believe you missed him. I guess it's a much bigger restaurant than I remember. ---ed---

So, a couple of us got together at the Northgate Red Robin for dinner with Noah.

Ratty2Austin

Noahdl88

Sparkster

Gunslinger

Syphon

and myself were in attendance. Parked just outside the Red Robin was a pretty nice Brat. It didn't belong to any of us, but it had to be someone in the "know"

Black Brat with a white low topper, White A-bar, Sexy Peugeot Alloy wheels (15"i think...) and nice XT6 seats. On the back part of the sides of the bed there was a vinyl sticker that said: Rally Brat Racing.

Whose Brat was this?! It was there when we got there, and it was still there when we left late that night...

Anyways... I had a blast. Always good to meet new people, especially meet someone that last time you saw them were driving a TOYOTA and flagged you down to ask about your SUBARU, and now they are driving a pretty badass little SUBARU. Makes ya feel good :)

Props to the guy/gal with the Brat. Its in good shape and looks sharp!

Yes, that was me last night. It's funny when you drive around Seattle and see someone with their Subaru and you say to yourself that's got to be someone from the board. That's how I met Samo and his wagon one time when we both pulled into the QFC parking lot at the same time.---Brian

Brian your brat made the rest of us look like crap.....er.... at least the hornet looked like crap...hey wait the hornet looked better than kevins wagon.....lol

spark

dont think so sparky.... we'll see who's looking better stuck in the mud with their airbox full of water. LOL :grin: