Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Aftermarket bumpers

New Offroad Bumpers Hope you like it. http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/Bumper.html

note: if you want customization like brush guards, more bumper coverage just hit me with a PM and I will get you a quote.

There will be more to come, we are getting a hydraulic tube bender in two months!!!

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

Holly crap I've never even seen that before. I better contact Qman and see what he thinks? Wait a minute who did make it first??? Check this out http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/Comparison.html my homeboy's car has had it for a long time, so maybee this is the other way around. Oh well I am still contacting Qman to see if he cares... Just sent a PM to him.

Wow, you made an exact copy of this one.

Qmans Brat

it's just a tube of rectangular steel with the ends capped. there's probably hundreds of those on every type of 4x4 rig out there; it doesn't look like you're claiming it to be original and i doubt anyone else would.

Well said Andy, I couldn't have put it better myself.

I'm glad to see that you're taking the parts suggestions we all gave you and running with it. Myself, I'd need something a bit beefier. :D

eventually we will make something that has a great approach angle, is light weight (aluminum, although these bumpers only weigh 30 pounds), and cover more areas, but until then tu da.

Well said Andy, I couldn't have put it better myself.

I'm glad to see that you're taking the parts suggestions we all gave you and running with it. Myself, I'd need something a bit beefier. :D

Myself, I'd need something a bit beefier. :D

I told ya it needs to be thicker. It does look good, but I'll wait to get the stronger one or make one myself. Headlight protection?

On a side note. Roof Racks would be easy to make and everyone wants one of those.

A bumper is a bumper is a bumper is a bumper.

Come on guys, So far Allied has brought to the subaru world a lift kit, 4X140 WHEELS.....and now they are making bumpers.

Stop criticizing everything they put out.

Some of the heat that others got was b/c they were copying other peoples designs and selling them. If they put out a Legacy/Imp bumper that looks like the Mudrat designs then we can get into who made it first and let the bashing begin.

But IIRK Qman is not in the business of fabricating.

Keep up the good work and keep all of the new goodies coming

BW