Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My subie family pics

i wanted a side by side pic gen 1 and gen 2 with the brats, but i can`t pick the 85 up until friday:banghead: so this is as close as it gets.these things are my second family, but one of them has to go.i am having a hard time picking though:( .if you would like to make an offer on one, let me know.also, lets see your front to back historic pics:brow:

jon

I take it that the car in the front is a 360. None of them over here.Cool collection. Keep them. Or start a Subaru museum.

They are both 360's.. they made three different style of 360: Car, Van, and the ever so rare Truck. The trucks are my favorite.. they are SO sweet!

They are both 360's.. they made three different style of 360: Car, Van, and the ever so rare Truck. The trucks are my favorite.. they are SO sweet!

I know where there's a 360 truck body and bed AND a 360 tow truck;) The tow truck is BEAUTIFUL!!!

thanks for all the compliments guys!

seahag, i brought it to get painted in the back of a f350 longbed.fit real nice and did not even weigh down the truck.

arrrgggh! that's all I needed to hear... Tim said, "Mary! Don't even go there!" hehehe!

Boy, I always thought the gen 1 brat was tiny compared to other soobs but this is the first time I've seen the car side by side to a 360 and they are huge in comparasin.

I've always been a fan of the van. and chrysler says they invented the mini van.

:lol: