Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rear Swing Gate Allied Armament

Allied Armament is proud to bring you yet another new product. The rear swing gate. http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/Tailgate.html

rb03.jpg

We also have made many new improvements to our production facility and our website. The end result we have lowered the prices on many of our products. Our lift kits are now $400 http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/LiftKit.html

Our bumpers Front and rear are $120 to $140 http://alliedarmament.homestead.com/RearBumper.html . If you are a member of the USMB message board please say so and you will receive up to 10% off your purchase with Allied Armament (please reply with screenname for verification).

Thank You,

James Malarkey

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.homestead.com

yeah, exactly what Brian said, maybe made out of metal or have some plastic pieces made to bolt on to the bumper.

or on second thought take your old plastic bumper and take a hack saw or something to make a clean cut to it and use your old bumper to make end caps.

Then have the bumper come with threads and the matching bolts.

as for EA-81, could i send you the stock end caps from the '82 and earlier wagons as well as the ones for the EA-81 hatchback to assist in making the AA bumper fit our old cars with the stock end caps? that would be awesome!

You got allot of cool stuff on your website for the older subs. You planning on making anything for newer subs. I'm looking to getting off-road gear for my 98 Forester. I'm interested in heavy duty bumpers front and rear with brush guards, reciever front and rear for winch. As well as tow hooks and swing out tire and jerry can carrier. Also interested in getting a 4 inch body lift to go with my 2" suspension lift.

We can do whatever you guys want.

Offroad events and parks require tow points that pass tech inspection. 1/2" grade 8 bolt on tow hooks. Screw in clevis is acceptable as long as where it's mounted is again secured with grade 8 1/2" bolts. What I did was bolt on my custom bumper using the proper bolts and attached the a 3/4" clevis to the bumper and I've passed several tech inspections now.

Food for thought when building offroad bumpers :)

You make some pretty cool stuff there. i might get a set of regular bumpers from you. i really like the looks of them and very reasonable prices :) i will have to save up for them tho. my house is pretty bad right now. just got major paycut. i ll try and get them o..... around agust if i can. Possiblie earlier

Offroad events and parks require tow points that pass tech inspection. 1/2" grade 8 bolt on tow hooks. Screw in clevis is acceptable as long as where it's mounted is again secured with grade 8 1/2" bolts. What I did was bolt on my custom bumper using the proper bolts and attached the a 3/4" clevis to the bumper and I've passed several tech inspections now.

Food for thought when building offroad bumpers :)

Check! I've been in touch with him, and he's making my rear bumper with a legal tow point on it!

and I'll have archemitis do my front one like yours. then I should be set!