Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Labor Day weekend camp out and 4X fun anyone?

I'll be heading out to my Father's cabin for the weekend of Sept. 3-5. Just outside of Chimacum, 20 minutes South of Pt Townsend, 23 miles from the Kingston Ferry. We have 7 private acres, lots of cool places for tents. There's a cool little 4X trail right on the property with lots more just a few miles away. There are 2 lakes within 10-15 minutes drive, one for fishin', one for swimmin'. There's all the luxuries within 10 minutes, ie: gas mart, NAPA, QFC, hardware store. With the generator hooked up, we have tv, microwave, coffee maker :brow: , lights. Did I mention we have a nice/clean porta poddy?, no crappin in the woods!! Hopefully it rains some between now and then, that allow us to have a big fire Saturday night.

Lemme know if you're interested, I'll getcha directions. I'd rather you were 21 if you're driving, but kids are always welcome regardless of age.

dang that sounds like fun. and I just got the brat running again. Too bad the Rib Cookoff is that same weekend here in Reno.:brow: Happens only once a year and I try to save a half paycheck to splurge on as many rack of ribs as I can get. I'll get up there soon, maybe when Mudrat79 gets my stuff done, I'll have to test it out.

I think Tex might be coming out too. Ken's rig isn't ready to wheel, can't find a transfer case.

There's some minor wheeling on the property that I was planning on doing with my impreza. Your car will be fine. Feel free to come out just to get away from teh city and enjoy a camp fire. There's a quad out there to ride too.

Oh excellent. Light-duty wheeling and doing light trail runs is about all the old girl is up for until she gets a new tranny and clutch.

When are you leaving? I was thinking, if it was cool with you, I might just follow you there.

Awesome, now I'm all excited.

I'm gonna try to leave my house before 8 a.m. Saturday to beat the ferry traffic. You have my address? I think you can throw a rock from your house and hit mine. :lol:

Alright, I'll be at your place bright and early on Saturday.

I'd just have to throw a rock across the freeway :lol: !