Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Christmas Group buy Notification

Shadyirishmen

This is a NOTIFICATION to all of the people who'd like to get a better deal on Allied Armaments future products. Allied Armament is planning a HUGE Group buy for November, which should end December first. The group buy will entail Offroad Wheels, Custom Offroad Bumpers, Lift Kits, Skid plates and maybe more.... There will be a multitude of packages prices, and unlike before the products will be in stock ready to ship (No wait whatsoever). We want people to have the products just in time for that special time of year (christmas). Whoever, is interested may want to start saving now, because this will be a pay in full deal.

Here is a comprehensive list of products we will be offering.

EA81's

Lift Kits, Wheels, Skid plates, custom bumpers (these will be tube bumpers)

EA82's

Lift Kits, Wheels, Skid plates, custom bumpers

EJ

Legacy's

Lift Kits, Struts...

Outbacks,

Lift Kits, and maybe a skid plate

Imprezza

!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the lifts will be four inch. The skid plates for which we do have a mock up, will be able to work on all EA81 and 82 lifted vehicles. Haven't got to making the adapter yet, but thanks for reminding me, because all we have to do is make one and then we can pump them out like there going out of style. I probably should put together several swing gates but it all depends on demand (chris miller has seen mine on my vehicle he can tell you what he thinks of the quality). If there are any questions I missed just put some more posts in (also if there are any products I missed put a post in). Keep your parents watching the group buy!!!

JM

AA

Any pics of the skid plates? What do they work on? Stock cars? lifted? I'm looking for something huge for my ea82 lifted wagon

Man a full front skid to cover the pipes and pan would be sooo nice! I just looked at the front of my rig and the oil pan is just sitting out waiting to get munched on. Plus in the snow a full skid will float this thing like a sled! Braaaaaahhhhp!

since i just taco-ed my front bumper & knocked the bull bar off, i'd be interested in a custom front tube bumper. depending on $ I can raise, would love to see the price/design for a rear tube bumper/swing arm tire mount as well. and custom skid plate? you can never have enough protection ;-)

I'm imagining matching tubular sliders along the rocker panels... doable?

oh yeah, this is for an '88 ea81 hatch

since i just taco-ed my front bumper & knocked the bull bar off, i'd be interested in a custom front tube bumper. depending on $ I can raise, would love to see the price/design for a rear tube bumper/swing arm tire mount as well. and custom skid plate? you can never have enough protection ;-)

I'm imagining matching tubular sliders along the rocker panels... doable?