Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wheelin in Denver this weekend

Short notice, but Jeffast123 and I are going for some mild (depending on your rig and the path you take ;) ) wheelin and muddin this weekend.

Going to a spot just East of Tower on Mississippi. (Just south of Buckly AFB)

I'll be in the Hatch & Jeff in his truck. May also have A fullsize Bronco, possible 89 Sub. Hatch, a 4-Runner,.....

Looking for more. You don't have to bring a Subie, but it would be cool to have a couple at least.

Time: To be determined. 1:00 ish? I like to sleep late on weekends.

Day: TBD, probably saturday.

I'll post more specific details later. Still trying to coordinate / confirm with friends.

Yeah, something like that. 1 - 2:00 no real hurry. If people get their axles in before it's tooo terriblylate, and they'd like to go, we can wait.

Otherwise, sounds like it's just us, (From the board. My sis is going, maybe some others...) so I'll PM you with my #, and we can work it out Sun.

If anyone still wants to go, let me know and I'll post specifics. (or, just show up, and maybe you'll catch us!)

Jeff, PM sent.

We're looking at leaving my house around 3:00, probably be wheelin by 3:30-45ish?

If anyone is still interested...Head east of Tower on Mississippi, look to your left. You will probably see rigs whelin around, but it's just south of the control tower.

Very easy to find.