Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oem Subaru Parts Discounted

johnphils

johnphils has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hi,

Need to replace most of the exhaust system of my '87 dl wagon - all the pieces after the catylitic converter.

Also need a waterpump for a '90 Loyale wagon.

Tom in Lake Oswego

E-mail for a price quote on any Subaru parts you are looking for.

apparently they don't prefer PM. call or email them as they requested and you will get the help you're looking for. drag your cursor over their member name and click on it, you'll see the email option. it was also posted in their original thread, but the forum administrators changed the site and this thread was "restarted" without the email address actually posted in the thread. but just click on the name of any user and it will show an email option if they've chosen to make that available.

Sorry about the full pm box.......

I have deleted all old mess. and will watch it more closely.....

I check my e-mail frequently so thats a great place to reach me......

Thanks.

Toney

SUBARUPARTS@JOHNPHILS.COM

apparently they don't prefer PM. call or email them as they requested and you will get the help you're looking for. drag your cursor over their member name and click on it, you'll see the email option. it was also posted in their original thread, but the forum administrators changed the site and this thread was "restarted" without the email address actually posted in the thread. but just click on the name of any user and it will show an email option if they've chosen to make that available.