Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UPDATE! custom sub box for 79 brat... finished! *pics*

ya i finally carpeted it today... its not nice... but its not bad either... tell me what you think...

its a 12" sub...

(sorry if it turns out to big...)

what you all think?

3164IMGP1476_new-med.JPG

UDATED PART!!!

for christmas i got some alpine 6x9 speakers... really fills out the sound!!!(along with the space behind my seats:-p )

although the carpet for the boxes don't match, they were on sale... so i couldn't pass them up.... really tight fit...

3164IMGP1510-med.JPG

so i think i've managed to get the most audio equipment into a gen 1 brat then anybody i've seen...:-p

what do you guys got in your brats??? (no wagons or the like! its to easy:-p )

i've actually been running it like that for a long time... i've had no problems with elbows...

i was kinda worried about that myself... but there is NO room... i looked into getting a grill...i have the seats the whole way back...(or really darn close...)

i'm 5'11" and its confortable for me to drive...

lol... to celebrate its completion me and my buddy went joyriding with "a night at the roxbury" tunes cranked... lol... its so hard to keep a straight face while stuff like thats playing...

75subie

looks professional, i love it:D that must be plenty of sound for a brat:rolleyes: are you running the original alt.?

pleanty of sound! and i am running the original alt... i'm only running a 150W RMS system using a pioneer 2 channel amp that is bridged...

and i had to trim the center consol a little bit... so it didn't rub... this sub doesn't move as much as a bigger sub...and the trim on the sub is quite large...

and it is centered inbetween the seats... i tried to center it as well as i could... but its pretty darn close...

3164IMGP1474_2-med.JPG