Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anybody looking for NOS FF-1 tail lights?

Well if you guys never saw this before in my other posts then you're in for a surprize.There's a 1971 splitgate ff1 wagon right here in CT,still in running condition.It's a non board member that owns it.He's met Connie,and a couple others.

Oh Andrew,I think he said he dropped a 1300 into it but it came with an 1100.

Forget about it!! He ain't sellin'.

Brian,if you can hold any ff1 parts for me I'll make the connection.My friend is also WAY overdue to contact Ed Parsil of the 360 club for a whole mess of ff1 parts.My friend doesn't do much computer action.

FourGuzzis had some rotting away in Alabama,but they returned to earth.

I'm sure at least one more will turn up somewhere.

Mick, from the limited info I have, the sedan lights fit both 2- and 4-door models. Brake/taillight on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse light center inboard. Wagon lights are brake/tail on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse apparently a separate unit somewhere in the tailgate--I don't have a clear shot of the wagon with the tailgate closed. Anyone out there have the '70 or '71 Body section of the factory repair manual?

Mick, from the limited info I have, the sedan lights fit both 2- and 4-door models. Brake/taillight on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse light center inboard. Wagon lights are brake/tail on top, signal on the bottom, and reverse apparently a separate unit somewhere in the tailgate--I don't have a clear shot of the wagon with the tailgate closed. Anyone out there have the '70 or '71 Body section of the factory repair manual?

Tailgatewagon has an early FPM .....but,I just looked and the backup light is on the gatebumper.Looks like something off a 60's Yamaha :lol:

12871_wagon_tailgate_reverse_light-med.jpg

That's the wagon for ya....

Here's the 71 sedan:

12871_sedan_reverse_light-med.jpg

Hmm. Almost looks like the reverse light on my 360--maybe it was retrofitted? (my 360 sedan doesn't have the cutout on the engine lid for the single light like '69 and up models do.)

It's really too bad no one here has one of these. I repeat, I am willing to pay cash and go halfway (or more!) across the country for a total rustbucket that's been sitting in a junkyard since 1974.