Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Couple of Questions.

Is it possible to get these alloy wheel covers for my '87 Subaru GL-10 Wagon 4WD???? http://usmb.net/gallery/album80/1987_d I'm looking to find these original alloy wheel covers from the '87 brochure??

Another question is it still possible to get the original Master Key with the light from possibly the dealer???

Thanks,

KNIGHT RIDER :)

Those aren't wheel covers. I don't seem why you couldn't find those rims in any junkyard. You just have to have a little luck. They came on my subaru, so I don't think there super rare or anything. Sorry, mine are not for sale.

I too would like to know how to get an orginal master key, as all of mine are copies of copies. What does an original key look like.

I really wanted to keep the key from my last wagon as they can be modified to switch the keys around and keep the neat light.

basically looked like a rubber head but it was plastic and had a led flash light (near worthless) and from the factory they came in a jewel box.

good luck finding one.. ive never even seen one on ebay..

if you do find one you can modify almost any standard key to fit in it.

rllywgn

usmblogo.jpg