Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Leather Brat Seats

You can put almost any vehicle seat in that you want. Just pick up something you like and modify the brackets to install it. I (and others) have Isuzu impulse seats in a Brat. I have EA82 seats in my EA81 wagon. Generally speaking a welder is neccesary for any seat install. Make sure it's secure, you don't want the seat to rip loose in a collision so use some decent size steel, and strong welds.

GD

I just seen this Brat on ebay that had leather seats out of a forester. (Picture Attached) I was wondering, how hard would that be? And if it could be done with the seats for a 01 2.5 RS Impreza into a 85 Brat?

:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: *me can't WAIT to goto the JY and look for some seats* I wonder if there are any that are close enought that you don't have to do more than drill some extra holes? .. or maybe the bracket from the brat seats can be tranfered to the other? or will that always req welding ... I haven't even seen how the brackets are mounted ... I'm guessing they are welded to the frame of the seats?

:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: *me can't WAIT to goto the JY and look for some seats* I wonder if there are any that are close enought that you don't have to do more than drill some extra holes? .. or maybe the bracket from the brat seats can be tranfered to the other? or will that always req welding ... I haven't even seen how the brackets are mounted ... I'm guessing they are welded to the frame of the seats?

That was my reaction to it when I first seen it on ebay last night. I can't wait to see some bad@ss on here put the blue STi seats into a wagon. You'r talking slick.