Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I want to do my timing belt during my spring brake and want to replace everything else that will be easy once the belt is taken off. Just wondering if anyone knew a place that sold maybe a bunch of seals and or gaskets and other preventive maintenance stuff (water pump?) in a kit for the Subaru ej22 engine on a 93 legacy. I plan on getting this from eBay to start link here. Any help is appreciated like part numbers or places to go for the best deal. btw i found this post but not sure if my car would take the same parts since my car is older.

it has about 160k miles on it and i believe the last time it was replaced was around 100k but no history past that time so its just a guess, it does leak a little oil maybe a few drops a day from the front so it probally needs a seal somewhere and would rather do all of them at the same time so i don't have to deal with it later. if someone knew if that list for the 97 2.2l engine is the same i will just copy that order minus the stuff i'm getting off ebay.