Ultimate Subaru Message Board

help me in OLYMPIA, WA

Ok guys if there is someone out there who can give me a hand with my car that would be great! I have to do a ball joint replacement. I have read the manual and I dont think it will be that hard. However I have never done this before. Plus I need to wire up my new radio and put the dash back together. I figure that all this can be done in one days worth of work. So if you are near me and can help me out then let me know when YOU are avaible. I will make myself avaible to your schedual.

I will suppy refreshments, tell me what you want and Ill have it waiting. I would like to thank you in advance

The Kid

Olympia, WA

I cant yet, no title, no insurance, bearings are shot up front, and I need to do the driver side ball joint still. Last but not least I still need to get a comfy seat up front!:rolleyes:

BUT, I have taken it down in the the Nisqually Valley, along the river and run it on some trails on Fort Lewis. I was going through some deep puddles, got some water somewhere in the engine, it was really sluggish getting it home. The next day took it again, and it ran fine. I also found a leak in my floor board, that was easy to find now that I took all the carpet out!:grin:

So I need a snorkle, but like in Shadys Video and in Austins, I found out that my little wagon will float! I just needed my 9.9 outboard on the back:brow: