Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone been to these ORV Parks in Oregon , Browns Camp , Diamond Hill, Jordan Creek,

weer headin to ,Sandlake to play in the sand july 4th week, looking at staying near Tillimook, noticed theres some ORV trails nearby . off hwy 6 Browns Camp at milepost 33, Diamond Hill at milepost 22.8, and Jordan Creek at milepost 18). Trask is south of Tillamook on Hwy 101. anyne been out there? would like to go wheelin, maybe the 5th of july

yes. i've been to browns camp. good stuff some pretty hard stuff and some tame stuff. you can get a map of the area ( which i would suggest) that shows all the trails and difficulty rating and whitch ones are for bikes, quads and horses only but there are plenty of good class 2 trails too. if you are going to sandlake then i'm assuming that you know you need an atv permit.

would love to come and join you but i think i have already planned something for that weekend. chaz

here's the link to the Tillamook OHV Area:

http://atv.prd.state.or.us/site_detail.php?UID=3 (click Places to Ride for all the Class 2 parks in Oregon)

the maps can be found here:

http://159.121.125.11/tsf/ohv.htm (click Trail Maps)

looks like there's some good exploring to be done out there... haven't been yet, but it's on the list of places to check out soon...

--Spiffy

sand lake has a campground, browns camp does too.

browns camp was pretty tame when I went, but I have heard good things about lees camp (right up the road)

yeah theres some cool stuff up around lees camp, alot if you know where to look, but unfortunately last time i was there was in january and many trails were closed at the time... should be open now though.