Ultimate Subaru Message Board

TAHUYA! pics and video of a perfect day to wheel!

El Toro

so me and Ben set out for Tahuya state park and took on the south loop. perfect day for a trail ride and hardly anyone out there ( well it was a weekday). hit some mild obstacles followed by "WHAT THE F@#$"!!! i learned a great deal and had a awesome time... and by the way, Ben's machine is a monster! check out the pics of his maroon wagon showing "its stuff"! to check out the vids and picks follow the link. if that ain't screen saver material, i don't know what is!

http://www.putfile.com/mastertwig

the guard is metal and his rack is actually one of those bumper hitch racks mounted to a after market roof rack. simple but ingenious! i tell ya, seeing that welded rear diff in action will make a believer out of you!:burnout:

Did you drill 6 lug rims to fit the 4 lug pattern?

Yes and no...not sure what rig you mean.......My rims are drilled to fit the 4 lug pattern the black and tan rig. Ben drilled his hub for the 6 lug pattern the red rig....hope that answers your question:rolleyes: