Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Photo gallery update

wow my dad had an 89 xt6 just like that, bought it brand new when i was eight.. jan of 89 it were.. black. that car replaced his 72 240Z that was my first memory, so it was sort of significant in itself. he got fired though, and about four years later the car got repo'd.. :(:dead::(

bad times. great car though. those XTs at mt rainier, were all three of the cars together as a group, or was one or more just coincidental? if a coincidence, thats a great photo op.. also, are those RX-7 rims on the red one? they look like the wheel from my dads convertible 89.. but those were factory supplied, BBS aftermarket rims, i think, so they might just be the same pattern.

as for that big air pic.. speechless.

that bill of sale is a handy article to have on hand, too :- )

print that out for purchases and/or sales of soobs....

im glad i watched that video again, too.. your startout speed in second was almot equal to first on my auto, and your shift into fourth was almost equal to my third.. just a hair off. ive looked at the charts comparing the gear ratios, but its nice to see the in-car difference.

The red XT6 belongs to Qman, he's been around for a little bit:D The other black one belongs to Mr. Radon, a regular over at XT6.net. We made a day trip up to Mt Rainier and stopped at various locations for photo ops.

Cant recall what the wheels are on Qmans XT6, but they are aftermarket.

Not sure what vid you watched, dont have one in my gallery.

Btw, I own 2 89 black XT6's at the moment. One is for sale, soon.

GOD i want an xt6:slobber:

idle fantasy though, sorry, i just now noticed that you said you were selling one soon...

every time i see someones black 89 XT6 5spd i wonder if it was my dads... that made our entire family angry, the bank would not allow us any forgiveness despite 30 years of customership, we have never touched first union again since that..

i mean, we had our dog killed by a coke dealer in NC because my dad pushed the coke pushers out of his bar.. but their boss was his financial backer and landlord, much to our surprise... we got out of there quick, and were back down here in florida on welfare with four kids (including me :- ) to feed and no job...

so, the bank took the XT6. ten more payments and it was all ours, but those ten payments were a total of like over 3000 i think.

:- (