Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ford taurus map light on loyale = pics inside

nice work. my GL-10 has maplights right there, integrated with the sunroof controls.. so that is ONE thing i have that alot of you folks dont. of course, you all get four wheel drive, and manual transmissions, and dual ranges, and real gauges (i hate the digidash!!) and turbochargers with wastegates and knock sensors and spider intakes, but I got a MAPLIGHT in MY car....so THERE............

sorry, I got a little carried away.....:banana: but like i said, nice work, it looks stock.

did you use the carpet padding underneath???:lol:

THAT would certainly make things a little quieter.....like wrapping your car in a giant down comforter..

thats a good idea though, not something I would have thought of.... could make for some interesting themes in the vehicle too.. think like, hotel hallway patterned carepting... or the predictable zebra stripes/leopard print (i actually have leopard print blankets stapled to the walls all in my room.. not of my design but its a LONG story, it was a friends room and she did it when she was a teenager.. and now shes moved out and i rent from her dad. the walls need to be re-boarded, or something... so its there. dont ask)

but then there is always the nursery look.. a nice, deep shag in some dark brown color.. the possibilities are endless..

just to be clear i dont want to sound mocking.. i DO think it was a good idea.. it just leads to some humourous thoughts, thats all :)

hi to you all

the carpet of the roof :

i took out the stock carpet, i made a new one.....also floor the same...

but before i put the new one , i put dynamat extream and then i put back the roof.

it's a lot quite...a lot.

and a lot nicer from the old roof .

i took the old roof , take out the blue paper that is the finish of the roof and stuck on it a new carpet, floor carpet from boath sides of it, it become thick , hard to put back but.....it's now another wourld complitly from what it was before.

take care.

I have the EA82 maplight installed on my Hatch, its much better than the old dome light. Junkie did a write up on it, think its still in the USRM.

nice work. my GL-10 has maplights right there, integrated with the sunroof controls.. so that is ONE thing i have that alot of you folks dont. of course, you all get four wheel drive, and manual transmissions, and dual ranges, and real gauges (i hate the digidash!!) and turbochargers with wastegates and knock sensors and spider intakes, but I got a MAPLIGHT in MY car....so THERE............

My GL-10 T-Wagon has all of that, except it has S/R 4wd. Dome light AND maplight:-p