Ultimate Subaru Message Board

subaru parts website (performence)

What r u driving? There are a good amount of parts out there for the WRX and later model impreza's and legacy's . I have a 91 Legacy, and it's almost impossible to find bolt-on performance parts for it. http://www.cosmoracing.com has a cone filter that will attach right to your MAF sensor, and includes a bracket to support the assembly (though you might opt to make your own...), and a lightweight underdrive pulley for your crankshaft. Both will increase your gas mileage for sure, and will give a little "umph" to the engine, emphasis on LITTLE. It's not a big gain, but BOTH parts can be had for under $100. Not bad for a basic upgrade. MY question is, what parts for a WRX will swap out for other Soobs, i.e., suspension parts, short throw shifters, etc.

ScoobySchmitty:banana:

It would help a little if you said what subaru you have!!

Lots of impreza parts fit the legacy - they're very similar cars really.

On mine (89 RS) I've got coilover suspension from a WRX, and some engine bits & pieces that are meant for the impreza too.

If you want upgrades for the impreza I'm afraid I'm not helping as there are literally kazillions of websites that cater for them!

For the legacy though you could do a lot worse than to look on here: http://www.rslibertyclub.org/forums/

Legacies (or Liberties as they're otherwise known) seem much more common in AUS & NZ.

Good luck! :-)

PS - It's AWD!!! FWD means FRONT wheel drive!:moon:

(Even says it on the outside of my car so nyerrrr!