Ultimate Subaru Message Board

more fun in tahuya...........oops.

ninjaben43

on a up note... no pun intended, he started right up, with a small puff of smoke, and the only fluid loss was mabey a 1/4 cup of break fluid. kinda strange. now the question is do i fix or no? all i care about is function, and the only thing not pullng its weight are the windows ie windsheild(obviously) the pillar behind the drivers door is bent in about an inch and a half, and the rear gate has a 1/4 in. gap,and sinse i bring my 2 yar old son with me sometimes (not last time) i will not put up with exhaust in the car. but mechanically he is good to go, absolutly no alignment probs etc.

well you can drift all day if you counter steer, and keep it to a low speed.

my brother was behind me and i couldnt see him in the rear view any more, so i tried to slide sideways to a stop, but because of blown struts and honda springs in the rear, i more or less bounced into a roll, ithink on my last bounce i may have landed in a small rut tha didnt help things either. none the less i knew someday i would roll(i like to drive wrecklessly on logging roads if i know the terrain) this time it just ended wreckfully...

i thought i woul roll in the snow though, none the less i dont care that i rolled, it was fun.

yeah i know, but i am startin a ea81 hatch rig and this one will be my daily. if i can find a feee loyale body ill just do the swap, i have dome it before, and it didnt take that long. engine, trans, lift, running gear, interior, 6 lug etc. plus it is still full of dust all the time from sinking it up to the windshield in mud. my old loyale had fallen off a cliff and i could never get the back to stop leaking exhaust, so i baught the red one and swapped EVERYTHING.