Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Just got offered another free Brat

This will make it my 7th gen 1 Brat since june of 04. Too bad they were all just good for parts cars except the first one. I know this one just had the heads done and it has the bumper that the winch mounts to on it. Just need to go pick it up this weekend. Runs and FREE! This one will be parted so make your request. I am just looking for the front valence off of it myself. If I find anything else I need I will grab it. I know it has some rust from the pictures I saw. It has been at the coast suffering in the salt air. This will make for a busy Subaru weekend with picking up another Brat and the 76 DL if I can squeeze it all in!:grin:

This will make it my 7th gen 1 Brat since june of 04. Too bad they were all just good for parts cars except the first one. I know this one just had the heads done and it has the bumper that the winch mounts to on it. Just need to go pick it up this weekend. Runs and FREE! This one will be parted so make your request. I am just looking for the front valence off of it myself. If I find anything else I need I will grab it. I know it has some rust from the pictures I saw. It has been at the coast suffering in the salt air. This will make for a busy Subaru weekend with picking up another Brat and the 76 DL if I can squeeze it all in!:grin:

Hey rich, I might need to scab some parts off of that one for my wagon... is there anything wrong with the motor?? more importantly, will the motor run long enough to get my wagon smogged?

-Mike